Friday 19 December 2008

The story of the crashed Hard Disk

Written: 7 AM , December 20,2008; Shantha's place , London

Remember that i had told you about how i got a signal to start a new life when by Laptop's HD crashed and I was left with nothing...(what a insanely sick optimist I am.. )
Even wondered what would the hard disk feel in such a situation...
would it be like what Jammie.. RD.. still didn't get it..? Ok.. Rahul Dravid is feeling.. being once crowned
The Wall once and now being dubbed as a cheesecake...
or would it be like a share market dealer in present times..who was playing in millions a few months ago and is now searching his pockets for that elusive penny.

Just FYI.. i m writing this in half sleep.. I want to sleep but just cant.I m already heart broken due to my HD crash incident and Peru's snoring is not helping matters here.. Moreover i cant go back home now.. just too lazy i guess.

Now i guess writing about sleep has given me the strength to fight Peru's cacophonous orchestrate snoring... i m going to give it try.. will finish this once i m back..
and one more thing before leave.. Jammie has struck back form with a crafty and patient century.. Well Done wall.. I wish my HD could do the same :(

bye.. cya soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment